I'm feeling really negative after that last post. Apparently I had some anger issues that were needing resolution. Ah. I feel better now. Anyway, in an effort to show you, my two readers, that I am not wholly negative, I wanted to do a quick post of two things that I think are great.
First, friends! Aren't they great? Especially when you haven't talked to a friend in a while or even a long time and you stumble on to them in real life or in the virtual world. I've got to say, I've got some great friends that can always make me smile, even with allusions to the rules of civil procedure. If laughter is the best medicine, I am a virtual pill popper between my friends and Blair. Don't mind if I do.
Second, spring. Need I say more? Maybe not, but I will anyway. I love springtime. We were at my parents' house yesterday, and everyone thought I was acting like a goon because I was walking around the yard taking pictures of spring, even going so far as to lay down on the lawn and get some close ups of grass. Who does that? Well let me tell you what, if you saw the pictures, you just might be glad that I did. I might post some of them on here when I get around to getting them off my camera, but I don't think it would do them justice. So you might just have to come to my house to see them since I'm going to blow them up huge and hang them on my wall. Really, though, nothing better than 70 degree weather, blue cloudless skies, bright green grass under my feet, and trees with pink and white blossoms. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I for one like your "are you kidding me" kind of posts. They always seem to bring a smile to my face. I will also agree with the friends comment. It is great being able to catch up with them even if it is through the internet.
You should definitely put your spring close-ups on here. I would love to see the beauty of paradise via internet, since I won't be experiencing it first hand this year. Keep posting, positive or sarcastic, its all good.
I'm with ya on loving the spring weather. I also like your "seriously!?" posts because people are pretty rediculous sometimes (okay, a lot of the time).
Miss you guys. Hope all is going well :).
I love you Sara, you are Hilarious!
You should definitely post some of the spring picks, funny thing that is what Ian did all around the temple yesterday...pics of flowers, grass, trees...etc etc ;)
Ok well I think you have alot more than one reader because your posts are so dang hilarious. I read them to my husband all the time because I know he enjoys them to. I was also happy to see that you have your leamington peeps on your blog. I think that I need to add that to my blog to. Love your guts, Cassa
I seriously laugh almost every time I read your blog! LOVE IT! So... we need to get together! We are going back to our old schedule of seeing eachother every 6 months- a year, and it sucks! So... let's plan something soon!
Post a Comment