Thursday, July 16, 2009

the saga continues...

In case you were wondering, Blair and I are the perfect storm, kind of like the movie where everyone dies in the end.

And I'm back on the no-sugar kick to see if it helps.

Random and cryptic, I know, but I needed to vent my frustration without divulging too much information to passers-by who don't need to know.

5 comments:

amy said...

Okay.....pretty funny comment made on mine. JUST so you know, you are welcome with or without treats. Probably would be good if it were without since your on the no sugar and I keep thinking I'm going to clean up my diet...sometime. We seeing you guys any way we can take you.

nic said...

Hey, at least you are perfect in some regard. That's more than most people can say. I sure love you Sar! Hang in there.

The Hagen's said...

I used to go no sugar all the time. Then I would BINGE like you could not believe. I am sure you are strong!

We miss you guys!

*Brett and Lacey* said...

Hang in there Sar, We love you!

Gary said...

Man, I hate that movie. You know the part earlier where one of the sailor-types gets pulled out to sea on the fishing line, and the guy who hates him saves his life and they become buddies? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT! Both of them end up at the bottom of the ocean within 90 minutes anyway! I mean really. Sheesh.

But rant aside, I'm pretty sure (but not entirely) that I understand the cryptic message, and so I would add my remarks (platitudes? Maybe...I like to think not, anyway) of courage, hang in there, haste makes waste, don't forget to floss, et cetera.

Seriously, though, I have seen enough miracles in my *cough cough* 29 (+) years to not believe that one isn't in store for two such exceptional people as yourselves.