Thursday, August 20, 2009
Yet again
So I'm not as despondent as the last time I posted, which is good news for you. I am, however, more pressed for time than last time, so this is just a quick post to let everyone know that we're still alive. We made it through July, even though it was insano busy, and now we're only a week and a half away from September! What the heck. We've done a ton of fun things and taken some good pics, so I swear that I will post some pictures as soon as I take the 10 minutes to actually get the pictures off my camera. Other than church stuff, I have been doing a lot of reading, running, and otherwise working out. Blair has been doing a lot of golfing to gear up for the big BYU alumni golf tourney in a few weeks. Bethany and I went and walked the course with him and Ryan the other night, and it was actually pretty nice. And no, Bethany and I didn't golf. I'm sure Bethany would be great, but I am for sure terrible. But it was a nice evening to walk around the course with them and watch them hit. I like hanging out with Blair so much that I'm willing to do something that sounds that lame--it's not, though, I swear. Anyway, along with some pictures, I need to tell you about a great eviction case that dealt with the overarching universal principles of justice, truth, and equity in which the guy nonetheless got hosed, and a couple criminal cases in which I was baffled by the defendants' choices to go to jail and potentially prison over something of very little monetary worth. As it turns out, defendants have universally poor decision making skills. More on that later. For now, Blair and I are going to go for a run together. I know, aren't we cute? We do have matching watches (not on purpose), but we don't wear matching running unis, so don't worry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was only fun cause you were there to hang out with... I would have been so bored if it was just me and RYan.. haha... I'm not as nice of a wife as you are!
Post a Comment