Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh, one of those

So Aimee tagged me two or three weeks ago, but since I am not really in the blogging world lately, I didn't know until tonight. In order to show my good faith and that I'm not a total blogging slacker (I am), I thought I would do the post right now instead of putting it off. Plus some pics in the near future. Yay for you, my one reader.

A-Age: 27. It's that awkward age where you're no longer "college age" and not yet a real adult, especially without kids. And getting closer to 30...
B- Bed size: Queen, but we're saving up for a king. It'll be a big day in the Lucas household.
C- Chore I love: Is working out a chore? If not, then organizing things. Like my pantry, my closet, my basement (soon).
D- Dog's name: We don't have a dog, and I'm not sure if we ever will. Although a lot of people that we know that don't have kids have pets instead. Is that a requirement?
E- Essential start to my day: Like Aimee, putting in my contacts. Love it.
F- Favorite color: Green.
G- Gold or Silver: Silver.
H- How many times have you been outside the USA: Once, to Mexico.
I- Instruments I play: Piano and recorder.
J- Job Title: Law clerk/bailiff. Hopefully it will just be 'attorney' by the middle of next year and not 'unemployed' or 'cashier.'
K- Kids: Not yet.
L- Living arrangements: townhouse in the southern UC.
M- Most popular dessert at my house: I like most things with sugar, but usually something vanilla with something cream or pudding-ish with it.
N- Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital, not counting birth: Maybe 3.
O- Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: The one in the long canoe-type boat with 8 or 10 people where you have to row in sync and the person at the front tells you when. I think I want to be the person at the front who doesn't row.
P- Pet peeve: People who choose to be stupid.
Q- Quote from a movie: "I'm enjoying my new muscles..." It's more from an infomercial than a movie, but I can usually get a laugh out of Aimee, Dallas, or Blair with it.
R- Restaurant I could eat at everyday: I can't think of anywhere with enough variety. Plus, I would be very fat.
S- Siblings: 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
T- Time I wake-up: when I have to.
U- Unknown fact about me: If I told you, then it wouldn't be unknown.
V- Vegetable I dislike: I don't know. There's a few that I purposely haven't tried, but I don't know that I would necessarily dislike them.
W- What is my dream vacation: Anywhere with Blair would be pretty dang fun.
X-rays I've had: Neck, spine, barium, and lumbar, maybe.
Y- Yummy food I make: Seriously? Everything I make is yummy. Except maybe something involving lentils.
Z- Zoo favorite: Not a big fan of the zoo since it smells like a giant barn, but usually the miniature mammals. In San Diego, Blair and I both really liked the duiker, which was a really mini deer.

So there you go.

5 comments:

Gary said...

I highly recommend the king size bed. People that say they don't need the space because they "cuddle" to sleep are nuts. Sure, you have your good-nighteries, but I'm telling you, after that there's nothing better than rolling far, far away and having a solid, distant night of sleep.

I'm also honored to be the one reader.

Brenda said...

Sara-I LOVE it when you post anything! So I think you & Blair need to come to the zoo with us(we can get ya in free) - once you see the baby elephant, that will probably be your favorite animal. They really should make miniature elephants.
P.S. We miss you two!

Amy said...

two things...
What the heck is a barium?
And who has ever heard of a dukier?
I learned something new.
Let's get together again for a movie night!

Cassa Carter said...

Ok so not only am I laughing from your post but also from all of your comment friends... this is why I love your guts!

The Hagen's said...

HAHA! I love the bed one. I want a King size so bad! They say that people who have King sized beds are more likely to get a divorce, but I have to disagree because I think those who sleep in a queen sized bed are more likely to because their spouse is always sleeping diagonal! GRRR! Ha hahahaha!