Monday, April 4, 2011
Still here
Just wanted to let you know that Blair and I are still here. In the blogging world and in the real world. Nothing too exciting happening in either. Although, baseball season has started, spring is kind of here, and I went on my first horse ride for the season. And I'm off sugar, again. For three months. Don't worry, though, because I've already started planning a couple amazing desserts that I'm going to make at the end of June--chocolate sour cream cake with chocolate mousse filing and chocolate whipped cream, anyone? Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we're alive. And working on some good material. Coming sooner or later. Assuming there is anyone who still reads this, I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I still read this so PLEASE updated sooner, moorer and oftener! How does that sentence make you feel? I bet the English major inside is cringing! I do want you to keep blogging though!
Huzzah! ...Also that cake you're going to make months from now sounds amazing. If only we lived closer so I could invite myself over and eat it. ...I guess that means you have until June to move to So. Cal. :)
Make sure I am around when you make that cake....YUM!
I will wait forever if need be...for an update on your post. Your sporadic and infrequent posts are way more interesting than the majority of the way too frequent crafting posts on most blogs. Bring it on Sara!
um, the thing is, I read this! AND I live in NY so you better figure out a schedule so you can update more often! Anyway, I'm glad you posted again. That dessert sound DElish. Love you!
Hey, I read it too! I love the pleasant surprise of a new entry from my sis--well, either sis. Keep the good stuff coming!
Post a Comment