

She was having the greatest time just playing with the water filters and sliding around on the serving platters that I keep in there. I was laughing so hard, especially when she kept pulling her signature face every time I held up the camera:

I swear she thinks this is just the face that you make when someone takes a picture of you. She is so funny! My dad always asks if I taught her to do this, but alas, I did not. Luckily she just figured it out herself, the little doll.After she and I hung out for a while, Aimee came over and they were chilling in the bean bag because Taryn was really tired and about to fall asleep.

But before she could manage to fall asleep while she was chilling with Aimee, my mom and dad brought Isaac and Ella over. Ella was really excited to have someone her own size to play with, even though we didn't get any pictures of the excitement, but Taryn was terrified of her, probably mostly because she was tired.
I mean, she looks pretty harmless, right? Turns out, she is quite the talker and wanted to just come right up and hug Taryn, and Taryn didn't really appreciate it at all. She climbed into my mom's arms and stayed there for a while, but then she decided that she could share her computer cord toy with Ella. After that, they were pretty cute playing together.
Man, they're just so cute! I just can't get enough of them. Ian and Brenda had a little birthday party for Taryn the next day, and it was pretty fun. Then Andre and Brooke are having a birthday party for Isaac's fourth birthday this weekend. I can't believe that they are getting so big!
4 comments:
Thanks again for watching Taryn on such short notice! You are the BEST!!! If you get a chance - would you please email these adorable pics to me? THANKS!!
Love u!
That face is hilarious!!!
I love finding new blog friends! Yea for us :)
Hey Sara! It has been a long time since I browsed a bunch of blogs, so did some catching up reading yours! First, this picture face of your niece is so stinkin funny. I love it!
I am jealous of your trip to Zion and that you went to the Ute Stampede. I have only been once, but I thought it was the best rodeo ever (well, excluding Leamorado Days of course). Anyway...glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment