Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good-bye Summer 2008


Hope you like the playlists that I came up with. I rarely find time to post anything, so I guess 10 pm on a Wednesday night is the best time. I want to start off by letting everyone know that I didn't force Sara to get peppered in the face with mace. Second, she may be one of the toughest chicks I know after having gone through all the crazy stuff required for her job in the last few months. I am way proud of her. Plus, who would have thought that 10 years ago this girl would have done all this cop crap!!! There have been plenty of activities that will help us remember this summer. Zions National Park, good times down in Fool Creek, a few fun runs in the area, a hike or two, softball, and the periodic rodeo. Mostly just relaxing with Sara, now that she has been done with school, has been the highlight of my summer. We have had an enjoyable summer with no complaints. We hope your summer has been great as well.


















3 comments:

Amy said...

Blair, LOVE the playlist!!! Great choices :)

Rachel Gillie said...

Looks like you two had a great summer! I am glad to hear that you didn't force Sara into the pepper spray. When do you move to Spanish? We will be there this weekend for Micahleen's wedding!

candice said...

Blair, you did the posting and playlist??!! I'm sorry to say I assumed it would be Sara! A man who's not afraid to comment and update the family blog... impressive! Just another reason you're a great influence for Scott to hang out with!