Aimee said that it is officially time to quit my recent habit of only posting once a month, so I guess I'll try to appease her. We had a great weekend in Zion last weekend with Blair's parents and his sis Maria. It was so fun! We went on two pretty awesome hikes, including hiking the Narrows for a little ways. It sounds cheesy, but I think words are completely inadequate to describe stuff like this:




We even got some great photos for our 2008 Christmas card. And we got some good ones with Blair's fam.





I should probably stop making such ugly faces and wearing my Busy Bees shirt every time we go hiking, but I just can't help it. We also went to Springdale for the first time, and it is such a cute little town! I can definitely see why some city folk fall in love with it and move there. It was a great weekend, though, and a fun time hanging out with Blair and his fam.




Pretty great looking guy, if I do say so myself. But I didn't even realize until we had been hiking for a few hours that he was wearing a shirt with a humongous Y on it. How embarrassing! Just kidding. Good times, though. If you haven't been to Zion lately, you should totally go. It is phenomenal!
3 comments:
Thank you for the new post. I'm glad to see you are still alive. Even if it is via internet.
Loveyou.
Sweet pics!! Looks like some seriously good times!
Ahh... that's funny - embarassed about the Y shirt. Randy and I would be the same way. :)Isn't Zion awesome?!
Post a Comment