
This is the exact pose and place that we did on the front of our wedding announcement, except we both had longer hair.
This one (below) is the number one candidate for our 2008 Christmas card. I love everything about it, except the sprinkler blowing into Blair's ear.
Dallas thought it would look good to take one in front of the tack shed since it's rustic and all, but apparently I forgot to suck it in for this picture and we both didn't really smile.
And check out these awesome sunset pics I got. I was trying to be artistic by getting the dark silhouettes of leaves framing it.



3 comments:
Allie and I had fun looking at "Blair and Sara" on the computer! She came over to find out what I was laughing out loud about! Your sprinkler in the ear comment got me! I didn't even notice it until I read that! Quite the comedian... or is it comedienne?
hi to blair from marsha Proffit now leguizamon. holy cow you are a country boy now? that's cool. i can respect that being from hick decent myself( wyoming ranchers-born and raised. anyways hi. i don't even know how i found your blog. ( i know its really your wife's but hi to you both)
Post a Comment