Wednesday, November 19, 2008
FYI
A few people have asked for pics of the new house. Just so you know, I did it kind of backwards and posted pictures before I did this last semi-lame post. So if you want to see the pics, just scroll down a little more, the post that's titled "I'm still alive." And I'll post again later this week since we're having tons of fun in court this week. Mental health court, a contested adoption, and bail hearings. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for an update! I'm so glad you guys are in your new place. It looks great. I love the red accent walls. I'm looking forward to your court stories. Miss you guys!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red wall!!! I can't wait for Scott to see how great it looks! I've always wanted to do one, but he has a "wall color aversion"! I'm excited to come see it in person. It's been so crazy... now Thanksgiving is coming, etc. I really miss seeing you on a regular basis so I'm glad I'll see you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment