Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sorry so sorry

Ok, so apparently Amy was also perturbed at my lack of posting, along with Aimee and Nicole. Perhaps there are others of you who were just less vocal about it. So I apologize for being a derelict (this is one of Blair's favorite words, so I thought I would use it) in my posting responsibilities. Now that we have the internet again and are not planning on moving again anytime in the next ten years, I will definitely keep the blog updated. I will even make up great stories about court if I have to since our lives aren't that exciting. I have to say, while I'm thinking about it, I really love being able to keep up on everyone's lives in the blogging world. It's so great to be able to check up on people that you haven't talked to for a while and see what they're doing. So thanks to everyone else who does a better job than I do at keeping their blogs updated so that we can see everyone's cute kids and fun lives. Thanks!
Besides moving and trying to get everything in our house in order, we haven't been doing much. Just regular work and regular life. Although, we've carpooled to work a few times since we moved to the Fork, and I've gotta say, it's really fun. Turns out, I really like Blair a lot. He makes my life so great! Not only does he make me laugh every day, but he does a lot of stuff around the house like folding laundry and doing the dishes. And he's really cute with kids, which makes me so excited for when we finally have some. So things have just been pretty normal with us, Blair being great and making me laugh all the time.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Thank you for the update. Even though I see you every week, it's nice to know you are still alive in the blogosphere.
Love ya!

Amy said...

Now that was fast! Great to see a new post :) You should put on some pictures of the new house! I'd love to see the new place!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

It's nice to hear from you! How great is it that you have a house? Now a couple of pictures will do the trick!

Kendal and Kendra said...

I love that you used that word- Kendal says it all the time too! Oh zoolander! It was fun seeing you guys the other night. We love hanging out- and just wish we could do it more often! Life gets crazy! Thanks for being so cute with little Kristin- she LOVES you guys. She seriously isn't like that around anyone! You guys will make the best parents someday- I am sure of it! If you get a second- I would LOVE the recipe for those butterscotch bars! I hid them as soon as we got home- they are all mine! haha!