Wednesday, October 6, 2010

coming soon...

Another post from Sara will be coming soon. It will be quite the treat, I promise. We love you all.

4 comments:

Gary said...

Wow, it's almost like they announced a sequel to [insert name of stand alone movie that you love and you think should have had a follow up.]

candice said...

Way to put the pressure on Sara!! You could take a shot at posting an entry... you're funny too, Blair!! I was a little disappointed to see you just changed the picture on your page and not an actual update! But now... with a promise of a new treat... can't wait!

jeff&lynn said...

This better not be a big tease where we have to wait weeks before the treat!! I'm getting antsy.

Aimee said...

I'd like a little bit of clarification as to what the definition of "soon" is in this title. Is it like soon as in before 2011, or soon as in this week? I mean, I'm just curious. That's all. Love you!