Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC Tag

So Aimee tagged me earlier this week, and I thought it would be fun to get Blair's answers as well. So here you go, first Blair's and then mine--the longest post ever.

Blair's ABCs
A- Attached or single: Attached.
B- Best friend: ESPN Baseball Tonight
C- Cake or pie: Hmmm, Coconut Toffee Bars that Sara makes. They are scrumptious!
D- Day: The Fourth of July, Independence Day.
E- Essential Item: N.O. Explode (steroid-like supplement to get ripped!)
F- Favorite color: Cougar Blue
G- Gummi bears or worms: Sour Patch Kids.
H- Hometown: Trabuco Canyon, California
I- Indulgences: Vanilla Ice Cream
J- January or July?: July, see D above
K- Kids: Someday
L- Life is incomplete without: see B above
M- Marriage date: 12/27/2003
N- Number of siblings: Two
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, they keep me regular.
P- Phobias or fears: Spiders
Q- Quote: Yesterday's hits don't count in today's game.
R- Reason to smile: I tooted.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag three...
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm slightly dyslexic.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love red meat, so oppressor.
W- Worst Habit: I pick my bellybutton lint and smell it (Sara: Eww!).
X- X-rays or ultrasounds: X-rays because what would you ultrasound on me; I'm never going to have a baby.
Y- Your favorite food: BBQ baby back ribs
Z- Zodiac sign: Aries
Blair's comment upon completion: That was stupid.

Sara's ABCs
A- Attached or single: Very attached to Blair, even though he's a lint-picker.
B- Best friend: Blair, even though it's not reciprocal, apparently, and my sisters.
C- Cake or pie: This one is really hard because I have favorites of both, but probably some type of custard pie. Yum!
D- Day: This is a weird question to me, but probably Thursday in anticipation of the weekend.
E- Essential Item: Sleep
F- Favorite color: Depends on the context. In the abstract, I like green, but if it's something I'm going to wear, then probably pink or brown.
G- Gummi bears or worms: Aren't these essentially the same thing just in different forms? I don't really care as long as they are white or red because the other colors are gross.
H- Hometown: Fool Creek. And I'm with Aimee on this one--people have all sorts of trouble figuring out how to pronounce this. Crazy!
I- Indulgences: When I need something salty, chips and queso; when I need something sweet, usually ice cream since Blair likes it too or rice pudding.
J- January or July?: Seriously, who picks January for this one? If those are my only choices, I'm picking July, but I'd rather have something in the middle like April.
K- Kids: Hopefully someday
L- Life is incomplete without: Blair & my family, mountains & wilderness, and good food
M- Marriage date: 12/27/2003
N- Number of siblings: 6 sibs and 6 in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: I really like oranges if they are cut, but I hate peeling them. However, I also prefer apples cut up, so if I have a knife and a cutting board then I would just take both.
P- Phobias or fears: Man, I have a lot. Foremost is probably the fear that I'll never be able to have kids. I'm also a little claustrophobic and a little amathophobic (fear of dust, and don't act like I just pulled this out--I found it on a fun website I found: www.phobialist.com).
Q- Quote: My favorite quote changes periodically, but right now I like this one by Emerson: "That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself has changed, but the power to do it is increased."
R- Reason to smile: I never have to study again, and I have a fabulous husband who loves me and a great family and friends!
S- Season: I'm with Aimee on this one, probably spring or fall. I like when it starts to get warm in the springtime with the flowers and blossoming trees, and I like when it starts to be sweater weather in the fall and the way it smells, but I can't explain it.
T- Tag three: I would say Nicole, but she doesn't have a blog, unfortunately. I would like to see Dylan do this because he comes up with good answers on things like this and he hasn't posted anything new since January. Also Lacey & Cade if they ever have time...
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm really very lazy, and I'm not just saying that. I can't wake up in the morning to save my life, and Blair hates it.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegan. Just kidding! I eat red meat occasionally, but it mainly grosses me out, especially trying to handle it when it's raw. I'm a big fan of bacon, ham and poultry, and I'm getting better at eating fish. I've thought about switching to vegetarian, but there's no way Blair would go for it and besides, how do you get your protein, just from beans? I don't think so.
W- Worst Habit: I sleep too much and sometimes I say swear words at people in my head when I'm angry.
X- X-rays or ultrasounds: I think this question is really stupid, but I guess I would say x-rays because the ultrasounds that I have had have all been when I was in a lot of pain or else when I was required to have an ultra full bladder which the technician then pushes on and expects you to not pee your pants/underwear/gown.
Y- Your favorite food: It depends, but usually something with melted cheese on/in it. Maybe the cheesy vegetable soup that my Mom makes, with cornbread on the side. Just a thought.
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That really is the longest post ever.

Brenda said...

Thank you for the laugh. ;) Blair's responses were cracking me up.