




I also have to say that in June, I always think about my Grandma Shields since her birthday is June 25th. I tried to find a picture of her, but I guess I don't have any scanned in. It's not like we have a lot since she avoided cameras about as much as my mom does, but there are a few, so I'll have to try and get some. She was such a great lady and a really great example of charity and unconditional love. Miss that Grannie May!
3 comments:
So it turns out I'm a nightmare in every single on of those pictures. Isn't that cute? And thanks for making sure to put one up of my "braces era". ha ha.
that was quite a tribute . . . horrible pictures and all. At least you and Aim look great in the one with Taryn. Too bad i am a mess in every one!
Well Happy birthday to the sisters! Congrats Sara, on finishing the POST, you are such a stud! I was sitting in my dentist office today waiting for my mouth to numb, when it walks Dr. Draper, telling me that he was friends with Aimee and that he thinks your family is totally awesome. It's a small world after all (insert Disney ride theme music). The good Dr actually married Sarah Warnick one of my high school friends. And thanks for the tips of senior thieves, I am going to steer clear of the electronic folks (or at least be wary).
Post a Comment